Monday's Knight Foundation's announcement of the 69 Knight Arts Challenge Philadelphia finalists made a big media splash. Here are a few highlights...
- Philadelphia Magazine's Philly Post noted: "This year, 1,200 local artists and organizations responded to the challenge, and today, the foundation announced the finalists, with some pretty exciting ideas like a Dr. Dog/Pig Iron Theatre Company collaboration. (Where can I buy tickets for that?)"
- Philly.com tweeted the news to their 27,000+ followers and noted that the finalists "represent the rich cultural and artistic diversity of the city."
- Philebrity.com posted the news & tweeted to their nearly 13,000 followers: "There are only a few groups/events/happenings that earn a post with nearly everything they do, and the Knight Arts Challenge is one of them."
- Al Dia ran the news and highlighted 'Taller Puertorriqueño' y 'Pasión y Arte.'
- Philadelphia Weekly's Philly Now noted this year's increase in dance proposals
Back to top
Knight Arts Challenge is openApply Now »